Welcome to the PhoneInfoga documentation
PhoneInfoga is one of the most advanced tools to scan phone numbers using only free resources. The goal is to first gather standard information such as country, area, carrier and line type on any international phone numbers with a very good accuracy. Then search for footprints on search engines to try to find the VoIP provider or identify the owner.
- Check if phone number exists and is possible
- Gather standard informations such as country, line type and carrier
- OSINT footprinting using external APIs, Google Hacking, phone books & search engines
- Check for reputation reports, social media, disposable numbers and more
- Scan several numbers at once
- Use custom formatting for more effective OSINT reconnaissance
- NEW: Serve a web client along with a REST API to run scans from the browser
- NEW: Run your own web instance as a service
- NEW: Programmatic usage with Go modules
- Does not claim to provide relevant or verified data, it's just a tool !
- Does not allow to "track" a phone or its owner in real time
- Does not allow to get the precise phone location
- Does not allow to hack a phone